Saturday, October 12, 2013

7 -Layer Bars

So last weekend, I had a bonfire with some of my friends and I made my cookie dough dip and they all loved it! It was a fun night. Most people just hang out or do whatever normal teenagers do at bonfires, not us though! I had an old Barbie guitar my grandma gave me for Christmas one year and it happened that 2 of my friends know who to play...So we sang songs around the campfire including the year's most annoying song: The Fox Song. The guys were mostly the ones dancing and singing which made it even more funny. Great night I'll tell ya! Well I also made these 7-layer bars, which is actually only 6 but who's really counting? I am working on turning this into a dip similar to my cookie dough dip so if you like this recipe comment and remind me to work on it! Also new this week, 1,000 page views!! It actually doesn't sound like that big of an accomplishment but I'm pretty excited! Now if I get 2,500 page views and 20 e-mail subscribers, I will make a facebook page, so subscribe and tell your friends!! Thanks so much for the outstanding support!

7-layer Bars

1 stick butter
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup coconut, shredded
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup butterscotch chips

Preheat oven to 350 F. While it is preheating, place butter the pan you will be using and place in the oven to melt it.

Once melted, take out. Press graham crackers firmly onto the pan. Make sure the bottom of the pan is completely covered. add the chocolate chips, coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk over it. Add butterscotch chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment